Thursday, January 2, 2014

Losing Weight Without Will Power

When people find out how much weight I lost on Medifast they often say, "That's great, but I don't have your will power."
As much as I wish I had it,I lack the super power named Will

I honestly admit to them I don't have much will power either.

The great thing about Medifast is that it does not require any special powers to resist daily temptations -- from the office doughnuts to the fresh-baked banana bread dropped off by a well-meaning neighbor.
It's hard to resist sweet treats on most diets,
but not Medifast -- and it has nothing
to do with will power

Here's why:

Unlike most diets, which leave me hungry and craving forbidden foods, the Medifast program requires me to eat every few hours. By the time I begin to get hungry, it's time for another "meal."

Since Medifast replacement meal options range from sweet to savory, I can resist almost any kind of temptation. If I am confronted by some cookies or candy I grab a chewy bar or chocolate chip soft bake instead. And knowing I have a Pavlovian craving for popcorn when I find myself in a movie theater, I smuggle in a bag of chili cheese puffs, which has a similar salty crunch.

If I had to depend on will power to lose weight I would still be 30 pounds heavier and insisting that it is impossible to lose weight at my age. Thanks to Medifast, I found a way to melt off pounds that does not require special powers or months of suffering.



Subscribe to Diet Skeptic Does Medifast by Email


You can purchase Medifast replacement meals directly from Medifast Centers, the Medifast website or -- for no extra cost -- through the co-branded website of a Medifast TSFL health coach. Medifast does not recommend purchasing its products from third party vendors, but if you choose to do so, you can find them on both Amazon and eBay.

Medifast replacement meals on Amazon




Similar posts:

Medifast Stock Price Falling -- How Healthy is Medifast the Company?

Medifast Centers Vs. DIY Medifast


Irrational Numbers: Doing the Math on Medifast Popcorn

Medifast Vs. Lean Cuisine Diet

Visit my other blogs:

Groovy Movies

Fit Kitty


Bookish
Follow Nancy's board Medifast on Pinterest.

No comments:

Post a Comment