Monday, December 30, 2013

Amazing Things You Can Do with Medifast Brownies

You'll heart this legal fudge
from the Medifast California website
If I had to choose one Medifast food I could not live without, it would probably be the brownies. My last “meal” of the day is usually made with the magical Medifast brownie powder mixed with three tablespoons of water. I don’t microwave this delightful mixture... just eat it straight out of the bowl for a chocolaty nightcap.

Another thing I like to do with Medifast brownie mix is blend it up with crushed ice and water for a different spin on a chocolate shake. Sure Medifast makes its own shake mixes, but I prefer to make my shakes with the brownie mix because it tastes better and has chocolate chips in it that I can eat after my shake is gone.

Another delicious variation on the Medifast brownie mix is adding water as directed and rolling the mixture into several small balls. I freeze the brownie balls for a few minutes, then eat them like candy.

Recently I found a cool way to use the brownie mix that I can’t wait to try -- a brownie cookie made with brownie mix and the Medifast S’more Crunch Bar.  The recipe involves softening the crunch bar a bit, then mixing with the brownie batter. You can form the dough into one big or two smaller cookie-shaped objects and microwave until done. Here’s a You Tube video with exact instructions. When my next order arrives with a box of S’more Crunch Bars, I’m going to try this and let you know if it's as good as it looks.

In the meantime, what is your favorite way to improve Medifast brownies? Let me know in the comments section below.



Subscribe to Diet Skeptic Does Medifast by Email

You can purchase Medifast replacement meals directly from Medifast Centers, the Medifast website or -- for no extra cost -- through the co-branded website of a Medifast TSFL health coach. Medifast does not recommend purchasing its products from third party vendors, but if you choose to do so, you can find them on both Amazon and eBay.

Medifast replacement meals on Amazon


Similar posts:

Medifast Stock Price Falling -- How Healthy is Medifast the Company?

Medifast Centers Vs. DIY Medifast


Irrational Numbers: Doing the Math on Medifast Popcorn

Medifast Vs. Lean Cuisine Diet

Visit my other blogs:

Groovy Movies

Fit Kitty


Bookish

Follow Nancy's board Medifast on Pinterest.



No comments:

Post a Comment