Wednesday, December 24, 2014

Merry Christmas Medifast!

Editor's note: Due to a coffee spill, the letter between u and w and the number between 0 and 2 are not working on my keyboard today and ha*e been replace with a < and /, respecti<ely.

I recently wrote a couple of blog posts that may ha e seemed not so kind to Medifast corporate. A member of one of my Facebook groups thought they were mean. And I could see how she could take them that way.

This pizza recipe from the Sandy's Kitchen blog has
a cauliflower crust.  It is a popular sub for Medifasters and
other low carbers who cra e the cheesy fabulousness of pizza.
But most of my Medifast friends realized my intent was to provide a little tough lo*e to a company that has helped so many people radically change their li<es. Like a wayward teenager, my Medifast is going to grow up to be an awesome adult. She just needs to be nudged in the right direction.

So on this day before Christmas, I want to wish Medifast the company a most sincere and heartfelt Merry Christmas.

Without Medifast, I might be wearing plus sized clothes by now and taking diabetes, cholesterol and high blood pressure medications.

Without Medifast, I might still be trying to eat in moderation and wondering why the needle wasn't mo<ing on my scale.

Without Medifast, I might still be con<inced it is impossible to lose weight after 50 and blame hormones and menopause for my predicament.

Without Medifast, I might ne<er have learned that meals do not need potatoes, rice, pasta or bread to be complete.

Since losing 35 pounds in less than four months last year, I ha<e retained many of the healthy habits I learned through the Medifast 5&/ Plan and Take Shape for Life program.

I eat frequent smaller meals and as few refined carbohydrates as possible.

I Stop, Challenge and Choose instead of automatically reaching for a food I don't lo<e and which doesn't lo<e me.

I find ways to reward myself that do not in<ol<e food.

I consider the farthest spot in the parking lot the best place to park.

And, of course, I drink more water.

And fewer martinis.

So thank you you, Medifast, from the bottom of my heart. You may not be perfect, but you helped me become a whole lot happier and healthier.


And if anyone reading this blog post is considering trying Medifast to lose weight, all I can say is "Do it." Sign up with a free Take Shape for Life health coach and order your meals now in time for your January reju<enation.

Gi<e yourself the best Christmas present e<er by committing to starting Medifast as soon as you can. Like me, you'll be amazed to see those pounds melt away like a snowman in Miami Beach. Because e<en though Medifast used to ad<ertise, "It's not a miracle, it's Medifast," I'm not so sure.

You can purchase Medifast replacement meals directly from Medifast Centers, the Medifast website or -- for no extra cost -- through the co-branded website of a Medifast TSFL health coach. Medifast does not recommend purchasing its products from third party vendors, but if you choose to do so, you can find them on both Amazon and eBay.

Medifast Custom Order - You Choose ANY 10 Boxes


More from Diet Skeptic:

Can You Drink Alcohol on Medifast

Medifast Centers Vs. Take Shape for Life


Planned Exceptions: What Is Your Pie Policy?

Wabi Sabi Dieting & Renee Zelwegger's New Face

Women Who Pin Too Much: Confessions of a Low Carb Recipe Collector

Follow Nancy's board Low Carb Recipes on Pinterest.

No comments:

Post a Comment