Saturday, May 24, 2014

My Cat Doesn't Know He's Fat

Of my three cats, Christopher, Colombo and Gucci, I probably love my middle cat the most. I know we're not supposed to play favorites with our kids, but Colombo has that hapless undercat thing going that never fails to melt my heart

Whereas Christopher and Gucci are lithe and agile, Colombo must struggle to climb a tree or hop over the fence. Like a feline Avis, he has to try harder. And when he succeeds I am as happy as the mom at the soccer game whose child finally scores a goal.

So, this morning when I walked into the bathroom, I had to chuckle when I saw Colombo on the scale. I took a series of pictures of him to which I added anthropomorphised captions to show the folly of determining our worth by a number on a scale.

"Uh oh, I ate five bowls of cat food yesterday. I'm afraid to look."
"Gained another pound? I'm pathetic."
"That's it! Monday I start my diet!"
Seriously, my cat has no idea he is fat or clumsy. He is really happy with himself and enjoys his life to the fullest. He is always the first and last cat at the table, and he's cool with that.

To Colombo, the scale is just another comfy place to sit.

You can purchase Medifast replacement meals directly from Medifast Centers, the Medifast website or -- for no extra cost -- through the co-branded website of a Medifast TSFL health coach. Medifast does not recommend purchasing its products from third party vendors, but if you choose to do so, you can find them on both Amazon and eBay.

Medifast replacement meals on Amazon

Similar posts:

How Medifast Helped Me Develop Better Habits

Medifast Centers Vs. DIY Medifast


My Favorite Medifast Kitchen Gadgets


Medifast Vs. Lean Cuisine Diet

No comments:

Post a Comment