Saturday, February 15, 2014

Why I Became a Medifast TSFL Health Coach

After gaining 30 pounds in my fifties, I had become convinced that I was going to be chubby forever. I tried changing my eating habits, but I always managed to cheat just enough that the stubborn fat clung to my body as if it were bonded with Super Glue.

I needed to do something dramatic so I tried a diet plan that seemed to be working amazingly well for others who had also despaired of melting off their extra fat -- the Medifast 5&1 Plan.

Though Medifast has been around for years, it is gaining critical mass now that it has broken away from a Medifast Centers-only model. You can now purchase the over 70 different Medifast replacement meals online directly from Medifast or through a Take Shape for Life (TSFL) coach.

I began the program in late September by ordering directly from Medifast but quickly switched over to having a TSFL health coach because it did not cost any extra money. I liked the idea that I would receive help from a person who had successfully lost 100 pounds in nine months and maintained her weight loss for over six years.
With Dr. A's Habits of Health,
you can maintain your healthy
body weight for the rest of your life.

Since then, I have become almost like a missionary in my belief that Medifast is more effective than most of the other weight loss programs on the market. Not only did it melt my pounds off quickly (which provides powerful motivation to stay on the plan), it also taught me new habits that will help me maintain my healthy body weight for the rest of my life.

Since morphing from a size 12 to a size 8, many people have asked me how I lost my weight, and I am always happy to tell them. But there was a part of me that wanted to do more. If I had a friend or family member who was truly committed to losing their extra pounds, I wanted to help coach and mentor them through the process. I decided to become a TSFL coach myself.

As a Medifast TSFL coach, I now have even more incentive to maintain my healthy weight. By sharing with others information about the plan and its principles, such as the habits of health developed by TSFL co-founder Dr. Wayne Andersen, I will keep emotionally and physically healthy thoughts at the forefront of my consciousness.

More importantly, I'm looking forward to sharing what I've learned with others and helping them restore their health through one of the most effective and easy-to-follow weight loss programs ever designed.

Update August 2014: I am no longer a Medifast Take Shape for Life Health Coach. However, I still strongly believe in the program and would be happy to recommend a few excellent free health coaches if you are interested in taking advantageous of their seasoned guidance and support. Please contact me at nancyetracy(at-sign)gmail.com




You can purchase Medifast replacement meals directly from Medifast Centers, the Medifast website or -- for no extra cost -- through the co-branded website of a Medifast TSFL health coach. Medifast does not recommend purchasing its products from third party vendors, but if you choose to do so, you can find them on both Amazon and eBay.

Medifast replacement meals on Amazon

Similar posts:

Can You Drink Alcohol on Medifast?


How Medifast Helped Me Develop Better Habits

Medifast Centers Vs. DIY Medifast


Irrational Numbers: Doing the Math on Medifast Popcorn

Medifast Vs. Lean Cuisine Diet

Visit my other blogs:

Fit Kitty

Food Trends 


Bookish

Dictionary Woman

Follow Nancy's board Medifast on Pinterest.

No comments:

Post a Comment