Tuesday, June 10, 2014

Medifast Popcorn Is Going to Be a Thing, Really

One of the foods I really missed when I was on the Medifast 5&1 Plan was popcorn. Sure the puffs sufficed in a pinch, but compared to popcorn they were like Sunny Delight to orange juice. My taste buds were not fooled.

So the news that Medifast is finally going to be offering popcorn is like Christmas in July.

Literally.

Medifast 2014 Product Launches Include Two Flavors of Popcorn


I just read in the Baltimore Business Journal that Medifast will be releasing two varieties of popcorn snacks in July and confirmed this delicious tidbit in the company's annual report.

Now if only I could find a way to sneak my cats into the movies....
Did I mention the two flavors of popcorn happen to be my favorites: cheddar & sour cream and sea salt? This is pure genius Medifast.

The popcorn snacks do not appear to be replacement meals, although it is not clear from the Biz Journal tease or SEC filing. I will clarify this as soon as Medifast issues a press release with more information.

In the meantime, I know what I'll be stashing in my purse when I go to the movies this summer!

No comments:

Post a Comment