Monday, September 30, 2013

I'm So Full I'm Forgetting to Eat!

What's in those Medifast replacement meals anyway? Pillows? This morning I had an oatmeal raisin crunch bar for breakfast and was so satisfied I didn't realize for three and a half hours I was due for another meal. Though I wasn't really hungry,  I forced myself to make a Dutch Chocolate milkshake, which I am sipping now as I type.

Because I opted for the Medifast automated shipping plan, I received a complemenatry BlenderBottle® which has a patented removable ball that makes the powder quickly blend with the water with about forty shakes. The shakes taste the least fake of all the food I've tried to date, possibly because I'm already used to the taste of diet drinks.
With my Medifast BlenderBottle®
  I can even make shakes at work
.


So far I am finding this to be the easiest diet ever. Obviously the food is something a card carrying foodie or health nut would be horrified by, but I realized this going in. Happily, the faux flavors are less off-putting than I thought they would be. Medifast must have done its homework with focus groups to offer replacement meals that are palatable.

Having gone through a full day of the program already, I can easily see doing this until I lose my 30 pounds.

Or will those be my famous last words? Stay tuned.

If you're interested in learning more about how you can lose weight safely and more rapidly with the Medifast 5&1 plan, please visit my Take Shape for Life website.

Similar posts:

Medifast Ziti Marinara Review

Medifake Vs. Medifast

Dr. Oz Diet Vs. Medifast


No comments:

Post a Comment